Business Are Increasing Opportunities and Meeting Goals with Mobile Marketing
Today I’m going to highlight how gas supplier and convenient store franchisee, ALON USA / 7-Eleven made multiple goals when the company implemented a mobile marketing campaign — an increasingly popular marketing option for businesses both large and small across a wide range of industries. Often, we talk about the potential for an incredible return on investment with mobile marketing campaigns. But increasing ROI isn’t the only goal a mobile marketing campaign can help a business meet.
Let’s take a look at the goals ALON USA / 7-Eleven laid out for their mobile marketing program:
- Gain the ability to compare ROI on multiple advertising mediums
- Gain the ability to compare ROI on various types of promotions
- Drive in-store traffic and increase in-store purchases
- Build a highly targeted database of consumers for remarketing purposes
- Combine quality service with the latest technology to expand the consumer’s experience
- Offer unique marketing services to store owners
Not unique to the ALON USA / 7-Eleven campaign, but in general, mobile marketing campaigns can also help a business meet the following objectives:
- Increase sales revenue
- Increase new customer acquisition
- Nurture and engage prospective consumers
- Build brand awareness
- Increase website traffic
- Improve search rankings
- Increase customer retention
- Increase online purchases/traffic
- Lower customer acquisition costs
- Improve customer service
- Reduce the length of the sales cycle
- Meet customer expectations
ALON USA / 7-Eleven had a very positive experience with their mobile marketing campaign. They received weekly activity reports and were able to determine both the most successful advertising method and the most lucrative locations to place future advertising. ALON USA / 7-Eleven wasn’t the only satisfied party in the mobile campaign but the consumer had a positive experience as well.
Consumers registered for a chance to win free gas an average of five times per person throughout the campaign and less than 5% of consumers opted out of the mobile marketing campaign leading to strong brand engagement. Furthermore, with in-campaign tuning, weekly coupon redemption rates increased from an initial 3% to an all-time high of 29%.
Mobile marketing campaigns are becoming a popular choice for businesses for a reason. Mobile marketing campaigns can help improve business goals and organizational objectives one text message at a time.
For more information about Pocketstop’s mobile marketing solutions give us a call today at 877-840-2444 or go to www.pocketstop.com and live chat with us today.