One of the most unique aspects of Halloween is that we celebrate the darker side of life. We decorate our homes with bats and spiders, dress up like ghosts and goblins, and test our hearts with haunted houses and scary movies. We face our fears and by doing so we take a little bit of the power away from them. Because in the end what we are most afraid of is the unknown. That bump in the night that we hear but can’t see. So in the event of an emergency, don’t leave your employees in the dark.
As part of your overall emergency preparedness plan, be sure to include a crisis communication plan. You should know what types of messages will most likely be required and who should receive them in the case of an emergency. This includes selecting the right emergency notification system that fits your budget and specific needs. It should be simple and straight forward yet robust enough to communicate through multiple channels. You will feel more secure knowing your message can go out at a moment’s notice and your employees will feel more secure knowing you will keep them informed. So in honor of Halloween here are the Top Ten ways Halloween could be even better if everyone used RedFlag.
Top 10 Halloween Reasons to Use RedFlag
10. Attention all witches. Defect reported on Swiffer brooms. Use the bus line until further notice.
9. The house on Cherry Lane is giving our dental floss instead of candy!! Avoid at all costs!
8. Today’s Quidditch game has been postponed until Monday due to Trick-or-Treating.
7. Water balloon hooligans spotted in front of the haunted house. Seek alternate route.
6. Come out to tonight’s main event and see Casper the Ghost defend his title in the BOOberry pie eating contest!
5. Two for One special on spinal adjustments at XYZ Chiropractors. Halloween only. Must be a skeleton.
4. UPDATE! 7th Street has officially run out of candy! Head over to 8th street.
3. Joke of the Day - Q: What does a vampire never order at a restaurant? A: A stake sandwich…
2. WARNING! Flaming brown bag on your front porch is not full of candy!
1. The GREAT PUMPKIN was spotted in the pumpkin patch! If you see Linus let him know so he doesn’t miss it again this year.